Monday, August 12, 2013

Decisions, decisions

I made a decision.  A good one.  About my own house.  And if you have been along for the ride, you may be relieved that I will now stop talking about it.

It has to do with the living room rug.  And it goes a little something like this:

Lonny

Architectural Digest



Ken Fulk

Lonny

Matchbook

Miles Redd




I'm not sure if the clarity came from being away for a weekend, or having the kids away and the opportunity to focus on the house, but I am sure of this.  And when I called to tell my mom, she said "YES."

You know leopard is a neutral, right?

Maybe I should read my own blog more often.

1 comment:

  1. YES!! Do it, so I can live vicariously through you! I've gone back and forth on doing an antelope rug in our dining room for some time now. Just can't pull the trigger for various reasons. Love your wedding photo booth pics too, by the way. Good luck with all your projects! And I hope you get to go on some dates too!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...