Friday, August 9, 2013

Teeny Nursery Schemes

Remember the plans for a built-in crib in the teeny tiny nursery?

Well, we're not doing that anymore.  But when we WERE, the floorplan looked like this:


Crib/ drawers in the nook, 60" dresser on the back wall, 4x6 rug, existing glider in the corner.
Teeny, right?

And the options looked like this:


Schumacher Zimba wallpaper, modern dressers, graphic rugs, fun art.

Well, the plan has changed and a stokke crib will go on that back wall and a dresser set up will go in the nook.  More to come on the look!

My kids are with their grandparents next week, and my list is a mile long....Hope to share project updates as I go.  Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...