Monday, August 5, 2013

Art Wall Two Ways

There's a first for everything, right?

I showed you a glimpse in to a just-finished bedroom on Friday, only, I have a secret: that's not how it looks now.

I hung the gallery wall a while back, with my client.  As with any wall of frames, we played around, we tweaked, we hung, we tweaked some more.  We agreed that it was perfect.  But flash forward to late that night: the husband came home and, well, it just wasn't what he had in mind.

So we revised, as one does.



You know what?  I actually love it both ways.  And I post this because it is such a great illustration of the idea that there are ALWAYS multiple options, and no wrong answers.


Which do you prefer: more frames, or fewer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...