Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Office Options

Over the summer, I've been working on a long-distance project with some small business owners in NYC.  After figuring out the optimum layout for their 600sf of raw NY loft-y space, I put together a couple of looks for the lounge area.

Two conference/dining rooms

(Table and chairs, light fixture, wall treatment)

Or 4 different looks for a seating area.  (Each group reads form top: Light fixture, couch, coffee table, chairs, wall treatment)

1.


2.


3.

4.






To be clear, this is an either/or, not a both/and.
I honestly can't pick a favorite.  Love the masculine vibe and the mix of modern/industrial/funky elements.  Very fun to put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...