Friday, August 30, 2013

Dispatches

More transformation pictures sent from afar!

I have a client who inherited a ton of antique furniture when moving in to a family home.  Slowly but surely we are recovering everything with the intention of lightening up, but retaining the traditional vibe.

How about this for a transformation:

BEFORE:



AFTER:



SO pretty, right?  Seriously, Schumacher can do no wrong.

Progress from another space in this house, with some fabulous wallpaper:


I love working on this house.  I have a much more casual/ eclectic thing happening in my own home, but I LOVE getting to play with traditional fabrics and papers and to live vicariously with silks and florals and all the trimmings.  How about you: do you ever wish you had a second home to represent a second style?

Happy weekend, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...