Thursday, August 15, 2013

Bedskirts that do "make the room"

Better Homes and Gardens

inspiredbycharm.com

unknown

Waterleaf Interiors

Southern Living

Pretty great, right?  Yes, I am contradicting yesterday's post.  Sometimes a bedskirt CAN lift a heavy load of the design work in a bedroom. But one thing hasn't changed since yesterday: they can cost a lot.  If you think about it, they take quite a bit of fabric and are kind of a pain to make, so it shouldn't be all that surprising.

Some good ones "off the rack":






And an etsy shop that makes them custom for you.


Of course, now I won't be satisfied with plain old white skirts on my girls' beds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...