Friday, August 16, 2013

New to Me: Babyletto


Have you seen the adorable nursery collection Babyletto at Target?
Like Oeuf or other modern nursery lines, only affordable.
I came across these while working on this nursery, and thought I would let you in on it.  (Also couldn't seem to resist making a quick board with the Madison collection.)


Madison:
3 drawer dresser $299

Crib $299




Hudson:

"See low price in cart"--don't you hate that?

dresser/ changer $399


Skip:

$389

Again, low price in cart.  I didn't take that step for you.

SO cute, right?

All available at Target.  Please note: I haven't seen these in person and can't cop to the quality.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...