Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A little makeover

I have managed to get a little project done here and there.  Writing about it, well, that seems to be another story!

Going through the pile on my desk yesterday, I came across a page I had pulled from Chicago Home and Garden magazine about the trend towards red and orange (check it out here).  It featured a little moorish table made of laquered MDF, from Dransfield and Ross.  Price?  $863.






Which reminded me that I didn't show you the red hot makeover of my little thrift store moorish side table.


The table has actually gone two-tone since then, but hasn't yet had its close up. Price: $40 for the table, $6 for two cans of spraypaint.

Loving it!

1 comment:

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...