Monday, April 9, 2012

I have to tell you: my head is spinning.

Last week was a tough one, work wise, and I feel like I finally settled in to spring break just yesterday, hanging out at my parents house for Easter brunch, working on puzzles, playing cards, watching my kids sneak candy, and flipping through my new copy of Susanna Salk's Be Your Own Decorator, a gift from my mom.  It felt like the first time in a long time that I was legitimately relaxed.

I did not check my email yesterday.  My phone was dead and I did not charge it.  I skipped facebook and instead read a big chunk of one of my book club books, Moloka'i, remembering how amazing it is to slip into another world.

Today, I regroup.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...