Sunday, February 20, 2011

More botanicals

If you liked my floral botanical tutorial, but want to shake it up a bit more, check out this modern take at designsponge.

Cool, right?

After promising a reveal last weekend, I finally made a decision about mine, and went with the more delicate, leafy ones, traced from the curtain fabric in the girls room. I chose three in different sizes to break up the symmetry of the room, and went with clean white frames.


After MUCH debate, I decided to do a simple white background instead of a color or pattern, for a full black and white look. I struggled with this because really, if color is an option I want color, but I love the way the white allows the room to breathe and highlights the lovely light blue walls. This house is reminding me that white is a color, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...