Tuesday, February 1, 2011

On-line Design Mags

In edition to all the great personal design blogs out there, more and more design magazines are cropping up online. I have this weird assumption that everyone knows about all of them, but this is probably crazy. In case you want to check them out:


Lonny, the closest thing to Domino, helmed by former Domino staffer/ the woman behind the Rubie Green fabric line

Adore Home is kind of the Australian Lonny


Rue is on issue three, and already they have a fabulous gallery on their website, organized by room

Covet Garden, out of Toronto, shares one couple's space in each issue, with features like a DIY project from the couple and some of their favorite products


High Gloss launched today!

Am I missing any? Tell me about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...