Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Client dining room

There's nothing quite like getting photos from afar that depict a room you put together all put together.

  Remember this New Jersey dining room? I gave them three looks, but this is the one they chose: 





Well, the room pretty much looks JUST like the design board.



The red roman shades, farm table and bench were existing.  We brought in a rustic armoire for storage (and to ground the space), a transitional chandelier, a natural rug banded in red, and a set of fabulous mustardy-camel dining chairs with a modern, graphic trellis print.  My original plan suggested painting out the yellow walls for more of a cream ivory, and while I do think that would make everything a bit airier, I sure don't mind the yellow in the end.

It never ceases to amaze me how a room can come together with just a few well-chosen pieces.

Next up: starting in on the basement!

3 comments:

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...