Monday, January 28, 2013

Adorable girls' room

You know who are my favorite clients?

Nine-year-old girls.

I met with a super cutie pattootie 9-year-old on Saturday and was so excited about her charming little room I sent 4 boards off on Sunday.  (Thanks to an accidental 7 pm nap, I was up late late late on Sunday.  In addition to these four boards, I also dug in to Million Dollar Decorators and discovered ALL that I had been missing!)

Anyway.  My client has a hot pink shag rug that she wants to keep, but everything else was fair game.  We decided on aqua walls and bright yellow accents, and it came together like so:





Lots of great work this week, I am hitting the (snowy, snowy) ground running!

1 comment:

  1. I bet that little girl is excited with what you came up with for her! Safe travels in the snow - we're supposed to hit near 70 tomorrow (not trying to rub it in)

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...