Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bohemian Bedroom, two looks

Yesterday I showed you three looks for a client living room.  Next up: the bedroom!

For this room, I gave her two looks that are quite different (though both work from a base of charcoal walls, white textural bedding, and glass bedside lamps.)  The existing furniture is simple, clean-lined, in a mid-dark stain.  The bench will go at the foot of the king bed, and the window is across from the bed.

Soft and romantic



Bold and modern


What do you think?  I did the bedrooms first.  Based on the living room look, I bet you can guess which look she chose.  

Out of respect for my clients, I do not share sources without their express permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...