Monday, January 7, 2013

Bohemian Living Room

Thee living rooms were the most fun to put together.

New client, a recent transplant to the area, great taste and a house with great bones.  She is off to a good start with some solid pieces--in the living room, a casual-modern gray sectional, a bleached-wood media cabinet, a black and white abstract painting--and brought me in to help pull it together.

Based on the color palette in her existing kilim, I gave her three fun choices.




These were a joy to pull together: one of those designs that make me want to start over in my own home.  Occupational hazard.

What do you think: do you have a favorite?

Happy Monday!

out of respect for my clients, I do not share sources for designboards without their express permission.



2 comments:

  1. They're all fantastic,but I think I love the 3rd option best. The upholstered parsons chairs look comfy and a little feminine, and I love the vintage style sconces.

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, agree that they're all great. It's hard to chose but I"m going to say #2.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...