Friday, May 1, 2015

Spring Bedroom Refresh (the best pillowcases)

Spring!

One of the quickest ways to refresh for the new season is to address your bedding.  Out with the heavy duvets and extra throws and in with light, bright, and fresh.

You know I love a good printed pillowcase, and have been known to splurge on them in the past.  Well, I recently found a secret source for CHEAP pillowcases that look straight our of John Robshaw, or Kerry Cassil, or Anthropologie.

From World Market, only available in stores:



At $14.99/pair, I find myself picking up a new pattern every time I'm at the store.

I had the small-scale print on the bed when I had my house photographed last fall:

Then moved on to the yellow-and-olive design:




And Just recently swapped in this new print with strong red, blue, and green.
I couldn't bring myself to invest in new bedding (yet), so I borrowed the blue hotel bedding from the guest room and I love the brighter/ crisper color in here!




I brought back the floral bolster and leopard pillow--two of my favorites, that had been taking a breather in the basement.

I also did a pillow swap to match the palette.  From this:


To this:



My room feels so happy and bright, and the only expense was the pillowcases--$14.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...