Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Big Art in Context

I rounded up some big art the other day, including a giant portrait that I would totally snatch up for my dining room if I wasn't already set in the giant portrait-in-the-dining-room department.

So I put together a little dining room design using other items that have caught my eye lately, without the right client to foist them upon.  This hearkens back to my Kathryn Ireland obsession (patchwork!, with maybe a little Peter Dunham inspiration throw in.


A daybed layered with ethnic textile pillows, a farm table, patchwork kilim (remember this patchwork product round up?), and 1970s style leather director chairs.  Not to mention a mid-century inspired, sort of serge mouille but not serge mouille chandelier.

Aaaah.  Me likey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...