Monday, May 11, 2015

Living Room refresher

I should make every Monday "design board day."  Easy for me, easy for you.

A repeat client was looking for a little living room refresher, keeping the couch, coffee table (trunk), mirror over the fireplace, and brown curtains.  We wanted to bring in a new rug, pair of chairs, and some accents like side tables, pillows, and lighting.  We were also toying with a pretty desk and chair at the far end of the long room.


Red and Grey:



Orange, Cream, and Blue:


Coral and Navy:


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, red and grey I think looks best, just put better looking lamp like you have in option 2. Good luck with the refreshment of the living room.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...