Monday, April 20, 2015

After

When you do design work from afar, "after" photos are unpredictable at best.  I was able to get shots of this nursery, but something happened to the memory card and alas, there are no photos of the finished space.  It is no longer a little girl nursery--life moves pretty fast!

In the same house, I designed this nursery for baby number 3.  I posted these progress shots.  Going through old photos looking for something else, I realized I snapped this picture (below) when I was in NYC last summer.  And guess what?  This is no longer a nursery either!  So this will have to do.


This is the other side of the room--it was teensy tiny!  (remember the floorplan work?)


Just goes to show you can certainly pack a lot of style into a small space.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...