Friday, April 10, 2015

A funky layered bedroom

Turns out I've been holding out on you.

Tons of project plans and design boards never shared!

Many of my clients work slowly to put things together based on the availability of funds and decision-making power.  Sometimes I forget what I have or haven't shared.  I've been working away at a bedroom makeover for some time, and we should be getting to final touches this month.

Here is the before:








The first thing we did was paint the walls cream to lighten and brighten the space.  We looked at a ton of floor plan options but ultimately left the bed position where it is but grounded it with a tribal rug, and added a seating area in front of the window (in the area with the rug in the before photos).

One of the early options:



And the final choices:


Most of the pieces are in, we just need to finalize the vintage dresser and some art and I can reveal the "after"!

I realize in looking at this that the palette is the same red and gold that I posted about on Wednesday.....but with charcoal instead of brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...