Monday, August 25, 2014

Design Boards to start the week

Happy Monday--I think my painting arrives today!

I'm sharing some design boards this morning that show, yet again, how you can achieve wildly different looks even when using the same key pieces--in this case, the existing navy leather sofa and rustic/modern dining table, plus grey raw silk roman shades and fancy modern chandy.

The living room and dining room are one big room, so everything has to play nicely together.












And in the end, we threw most of this out and built a new look around a boucheorite rug, which is on the slow boat from Morocco.  It changed the palette completely.

Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...