Monday, August 4, 2014

Mint Barstools

I was just about to suggest to a client that we go mint on the barstools in a largely white and wood kitchen. Thinking it might feel like a risk, I went looking for inspiration shots to share.  Turns out, there are lots!  Are mint barstools a thing?

I love that this fresh and unexpected color actually works in a variety of styles:

Home Beautiful Magazine, via decor8.com

via Mackenzie Pages

via ninahans.com

via The Design Files

Rosa Beltran Design

Barstools are such a fun place to bring in interest, especially in an open-concept kitchen/great room.  An unusual color, material, or shape can go a long way to personalizing one of the more difficult rooms to decorate.

Would you go a little crazy with a barstool choice?

Happy Monday, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...