Tuesday, October 15, 2013

An actual "after."

Hooray!

Project finished, photographed (badly, by me, but still), and posted.

Oh, how I wish there was a before of the dated 80s wallpaper and blond bedroom set!


(The carpet will eventually be replaced in here, but it is part of a larger project and had to wait)


Love the way the palette of the Schumacher print is echoed in the painting they already had.








I really need to learn to take decent picture.

Oy.

I am in LOVE with this space and it just doesn't come through.  But I am also way to impatient to wait until I can either learn my way around a DSLR or afford to hire someone to shoot some projects.  :)

A few useful tips, tricks, and sources from this room, coming this week.



1 comment:

  1. Looks great, Heather! I love the blend of prints and the grasscloth wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...