Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Client breakfast nook

I've been working with a client in a sort of modern craftsman home, bringing in investment pieces little by little.  They have a charming breakfast nook, surrounded by windows, with medium wood frames and green beadboard below.  We recently brought in a lovely pedestal table and cross back chairs (which came in white but will be painted.)




Now: fabrics!  The banquette will get a cushion in the stripe, with a suite of throw pillows that can move between this space and the living room sectional.



I'm pushing for orange chairs (see paint swatches above), but we may settle for a warm ivory that matches the table base.

Here's the inspiration I sent my client to put on the hard sell....


Adorable, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...