Monday, February 4, 2013

Woven leather seating

Do you ever have an obsession just sort of sneak up on you?

When I recently uploaded my phone pictures, I noticed that I had photographed these vintage woven leather chairs not once, but twice (H& B Gallery),



And then snapped a modern version with the leather strapped on a sexy chrome base (Francis King Showroom)


It's official: I am suddenly, inexplicably into woven-leather chairs.

Jens Risom is the classic, but there are a ton of options out there, new and old.







Fabulous, no?

Tell me: any surprise obsessions these days?

Also.  Someone local please hire me to do a room with those vintage chairs!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...