Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Classic Bath

I don't do a lot of bathrooms.  For the most part, I think this is a unique skill-set and requires a lot of specialized knowledge.  However, I can (and will and do) design the look of a bathroom, so when a repeat client came to me for selections for their basement renovation, I jumped on it.

In this case, I hewed very close to the spirit of her inspiration image.



And came up with this

We switched from ceramic to marble on the floor and walls and went a bit more vintage/modern with the fixtures.  It always amazes me how many profiles there are for a toilet these days, you know?  I like that this one (sink, too), feel like they could be original to the 1930s house.

What do you think?  Have you ever looked at the vast variety of toilets out there?




1 comment:

  1. Althοugh you cаn't go back to any songs, you can skip songs, mark them as ones you like or dislike, and browse the names, bands, and CD the song is on of all the songs that have played already. Yet another way to construct a device to harness energy from radio waves is using an antenna, connected to a series of diodes and a capacitor bank that is earthed. Additionally, some new attributes make it even easier to make radio buttons do exactly what you want them to do.

    Here is my homepage ... gratis spiele spielen

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...