Monday, February 6, 2012

We welcome Lucy Faye with some girls' room goodness

Yesterday, my best friend in New York (the maid of honor at my wedding) welcomed baby number two into the world: Lucy Faye.  Marni is also in the midst of a major renovation, and I will soon have the honor of designing rooms for Lucy and big brother Daniel.  For months now, I have been resisting the call of little-girl fabrics because, well, we didn't know whether a girl or boy was on the way.  Now I can go wild.

Before I officially dive in, some inspiration to get Mommy thinking.  (Because that is what a mom to a brand new baby is thinking about: the nursery design.  Right?)










Can't wait to dig in!

I have three other girls' rooms in the works, and I have to say, I think they are the most fun.

Congratulations, Marni, Matt and Daniel, and welcome Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...