Friday, February 10, 2012

Online design boards

Did I forget to show you this?

I think I may have.

A client in New Jersey had the foundation pieces for her living room--a great couch, chair, and ottoman from Crate and Barrel, a transitional Pottery Barn rug--and needed help pulling together the rest.  I find it sort of restful to do eclectic traditional, and had fun pulling together two looks for her.  Both offer more seating, new occasional and coffee tables, additional lighting, and the warmth/softness of drapery panels and soft goods.

Look 1:

Lisa Living Room look 2 variation


Look 2:


Lisa Living Room
And the tweaked final version:


Lisa Living Room
I have to say, I love the mix!

Happy Weekend, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...