Friday, December 16, 2011

Bande a la parte

I have to say, I don't generally love the look of curtains with a separate color band at the bottom, but this one sort of knocks my socks off.



It helps that this stunning room employs my favorite color combo, but I think this room needs that extra hit of pattern and interest, and that this band, set apart, and made from a crazy pattern, is just the thing.

Speaking of a band a part, have you seen Band a la parte?  Now titled Band of Outsiders en englais.  A French new wave film  from Jean Luc Godard, available from Criterion.  I highly recommend it.


Hey look- the movie poster is for sale, here.


And now you see the random connections my brain likes to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...