Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Story of a Project: Tweaks

Yesterday we looked at design board for my client's living room.  She chose a layout for casual entertaining, and the key piece was a sectional.  I mentioned yesterday that we made some tweaks to the chosen design, the biggest was changing from a grey sectional to a more glamorous piece in teal with nailhead trim!  We also went with a chair more on the "save" (versus splurge) end of the spectrum, this classic '50s design from Ikea.

With our large pieces pinned down, and key lighting selected, it was time to pin down the accents.  We needed two side tables, a table lamp, and baskets for under the console, and I gave her three "looks," shown in columns.



Can't wait to share the reveal, tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...