Friday, October 3, 2014

The Story of a Project: The big reveal!

Thanks for following along as I take you through the process on an ongoing project!

Monday we looked at the before and talked about the plan, Tuesday we chose a floor plan for the living room, Wednesday we perused some design boards, Thursday we tweaked the accents.  Today is the big reveal!

As a reminder, this is how the living room and dining room looked before.







And here is what they look like now:





And some details:




The living room from the dining room:





I often feel like I want to move in when a project finally comes together, and this was no exception.  Now, my client feels like memories of her family are all around her through the beautiful things they collected, but they are not overwhelming HER presence in her home.  I love the way we were able to accomplish that, and all the personality that her parents' thing imbue to a very current sensibility.

I'm sort of sad that this one is over!  Though we do still have her office to work on.....

Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...