Friday, September 6, 2013

When all else fails

throw everything at it.


And when in doubt, post a picture of your guest room.

Seriously though.  (My 5 year old says it the cutest.  I need to catch her on tape.  Yes, tape.  I am approximately one hundred and four and I remember the 8 track.)  As much as an "editing eye" is a wonderful beautiful thing, sometimes more is more.

This room has had many, Many, MANY iterations, but this one, with ALL of my favorite bits and pieces all thrown in there, is my favorite.  It needs a printed bedskirt, doesn't it?  And once I decided on a leopard rug for the living room, the jute can be layered back in here for just a little MORE more.

I know.  I make it look so EASY, don't I?

4 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog for a while now & have never commented before.
    But...I gotta tell ya, You crack me up!
    And I think the room looks great too. I've always loved dark, bohemian rooms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! So glad you're here. If we can't laugh at ourselves....right?

      Heather

      Delete
  2. Amen to the more is more strategy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It works, it totally works! With a headboard as fabulous as that and a bit of leopard, you just can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...