Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Large Scale botanical on a budget

SIBBARED Picture IKEA

I popped in to Ikea yesterday to take a look at their curtain rack systems for a project, and happened to notice this large-scale botanical poster for $19.99.

Vintage versions have been making appearances (I blogged about them here), and really nice reproductions can be had from here, but if you want the look just for now, this is a great way to go.

I have to say, I kind of like that this poster LOOKS like a vintage knock-off.  Something about the way the images are styled, it almost ends up a little bit cheeky.  Know what I mean?

6 comments:

  1. I agree! I can't wait for our IKEA to be done with the remodel so we have everything stocked again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know the dimentions of it? If it isn't too wide, I would use it in our basement landing I think. We have a huge walnut tree in our yard and also had to cut one down so we have all the wood from it to use for projects. Would be fun to have something like that that relates to our trees, especially for the price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janna!
      about 3 feet by 4 feet. here's the link: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10233551/

      Heather

      Delete
  3. You are just a wealth of information for great finds (your headboard posts were spot on)! Thanks for always keeping me in the loop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The botanicals are so dramatic in black. Ikea to the rescue again! Hope you and your readers can stop by to enter my Novica giveaway - a $50 gift certificate!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I saw this during my last Ikea visit but I didn't give it any attention. Now you've gotten me thinking about it in a whole new way. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...