Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sixty Smokin Sheets and Shams to Mix and Match

Yesterday I mentioned my preferred formula for a pretty and practical bed:

Sheet set pillowcases + pretty shams + one decorative pillow (of any size or shape) = easy peasy lemon squeezy (as my 6 year old is fond of saying).

I rounded up a ton of excellent options and went to town mixing an matching.  To mix your patterns, try one of these rules:

Big print + small print + textured or Wild print + geometric print + structured. 

Let's start with the most fun, shall we?


Whimsical
(I've grouped them in rows, with the accent pillow on the right)

Top row: Left, right
Second row, Left, middle, right
Third row: Left, middle, right
Fourth row: Left, middle, right
Fifth row: Left, middle, right

Bold
Top row: Left, middle, right
Second row: Left, middle, right
Third row: Left, middle, right
Fourth row: Left, middle, right
Fifth row: Left, middle, right

Sophisticated

Top row: Left, middle, right
Second row: Left, middle, right
Third row: Left, middle, right
Fourth row: Left, middle, right
Fifth row: Left, middle, right


Tomorrow, I'll be back with 30 more.
Any favorites from this batch?

Pssst.  I should, perhaps, mention that plenty of these have not been seen by my own two peepers.  I make no promises that colors will go in real life as nicely as they do on screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...