Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Some blog updates

While I'm still working on the look and feel of the thing (and seeking code to use my nicely designed buttons for my new navigation bar), I thought I should at least acknowledge some content changes.

So, I went custom domain on you.  That's right: heatherpetersondesign.com.  It's got a nice ring to it, I think.  The blogger address forwards and should still work, but feel free to update bookmarks, etc.

Then, you may have noticed I stealthily added new static pages to make this here blog a bit more website-like. It always had website aspirations, so here we are.  Check out more about me and the design services I offer, and if you feel like a little walk down memory lane, I've given you some quick links to my various bloggie series right there under "series."

What do you think?  Any other improvements you'd like to see around here?  I am ALL ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...