Friday, April 1, 2011

Accidentally On-Trend

I saw this story on Apartment Therapy a few days ago.

Trying on a Trend: Green and Orange Rooms.

Guess what I've got going on in the living room? You guessed it: green and orange. (Okay, and red and blue and brown and white and black and gold. Did you ever watch that show Find Your Style on HGTV? I loved it--except I could never understand how anyone could build a room using only 4 elements.)

I wouldn't have chosen green and orange, but I had the rug, and I had the chair, and I ran ot of budget before I had it recovered, so I'm embracing the combo.

My new fabrics just arrived, and I'm excited to get to work finishing things up in there.



Well, not finishing-finishing, but, you know, completing the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...