Thursday, February 13, 2014

Teenage Dream

I've been working with a client for a while, and often if her teenage daughter is home, we will go chat about her room a bit.  The last time I was there, I suggested that I put together some complete looks for her.  (Teenage girl room = FUN.)

She already has silver walls, a glass bubble light fixture, a simple black dresser, and banded drapes we chose to go with the existing bedding.  She needed a new headboard, side tables and lamps, and we agreed the big pieces should work in a guest room down the road, but the bedding and accessories could be all girl.

My keywords: "fierce" and "badass."  Her inspiration: The Kardashians.







Could you live the fierce life?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...