Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sun. Burst.

Amber over at Amber Interior Design has a fun blog series called Trends I Aint Mad At.  I put sunbursts squarely in that category.  Yes, they are "trending now," but they are so classic, and for good reason.  They are available in all shapes, sizes, styles, and price points (or you can make your own), work in any room of the house, and bring an often much-needed round shape to a room that can easily get filled with rectangles.

Witness.

Bedrooms:




Living Spaces:

Lonny


House Beautiful

Lonny

Jamie Meares


Eating spaces:



Bathrooms:



And entryways!

Design Dump



I rest my case.
All hail the might sunburst!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...