Sunday, June 30, 2013

Google Reader is no more....I don't want to lose you!

As of tomorrow, google reader goes away for good.  For those 134 of you who follow me that way, I hope you will continue to follow me through another reader.  I don't want to lose you!

Love Your Space on Bloglovin

Also look me up on Feedly.com (their server is currently down due to high traffic volume because of this change!)

Designsponge has a good post about the different interfaces, here.

If you don't plan to switch to a new reader, you can always follow me on twitter or facebook--I share all of my posts through those outlets, too.  Right now, I don't really share additional content in these venues, so I would recommend following whichever you use more regularly to keep up with the goings-on around here.

Love Your Space on Facebook
hpetersondesign on Twitter

While we're at it, you might as well follow me on pinterest.  I don't curate my boards, but I pin a lot of great stuff as reference and resource.  I just tarted pinning some of my projects, too, including some client photography and lots of design boards.

All of these changes or additions are super quick--I hope you'll take a moment to follow me one way or another.

Thanks so much!

Heather


2 comments:

  1. I just did a quick little post on this too. I kind of forgot to do it earlier. Hopefully, it won't cause too much of a disruption for anyone. I honestly mainly read the updated blogs on my blogroll/sidebar and don't fool with the reader most of the time. I'm lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, I'm on Bloglovin and have imported my Google Reader feed so I'll still be following you. Strangely enough, this morning my Google Reader feed is still up and running.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...