Friday, June 7, 2013

For the love of tunics

I would guess that most people who know me well (and think about these things) would identify my favorite category of clothing as the tunic.  The first time I ever shopped at the fancy SoHo boutique Scoop, I somehow managed to find a black gauze tunic with white embroidery among the low slung jeans and trendy minis.  When Old Navy makes good ones, I buy every color.  There's just something about the breezy shape, lightweight fabric, and boho goodness that makes them impossible to resist.  While I have been known to wear them year-round, they are, of course, perfect for summer.


1. /2. /3. /4. /5. /6. /7. /8. /9. / 10.

I'll take one of each, please.

2 comments:

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...