Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Crafts

Hi friends.

Are you ready for the holidays?  I'll be honest: I'm scrambling.  Both girls are home sick from school and it feels like there aren't enough hours in the day.


But!  I contributed ideas to an article on our local CBS website to re-purpose some old holiday decor and make it new.  You can read the article here (like it! tweet it!) and come on back in the next few days--I'm hoping to share some actual before and afters, though the camera is on the fritz and I am spray painting in the basement.    I'm a rule-breaker like that.  Ha.

1 comment:

  1. That’s why finding a pest control company that knows how to work with the land and the weather to find a lasting solution is the best choice you can make for your home and family.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...