Friday, November 20, 2015

Favorites from the Offical One Room Challenge Designers

I'm finally catching my breath after a couple of weeks of running.
You know I played along with the One Room Challenge (my second reveal is coming soon--promise!)  Well, I wanted to share m favorite makeovers from the 20 official ORC bloggers.

They all did an amazing job, but I found that my favorites were the ones who took a strong vision and REALLY went for it!

Click through to see more, and especially the BEFORE shots to appreciate how far these spaces came!

Sherry Hart at Design Indulgence


Vanessa Francis



Hi Sugarplum (with help from The Hunted Interior)



A Thoughtful Place



Kimberly Shlegal Whitman


Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for including me in your favorites! My sister is so very happy with her new space:)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...