Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Giving Thanks (Sneak Peek)

As we head in to the holidays, I find myself thinking of all that makes me grateful.
It is going on two years since I started this blog, and I am sometimes floored that I am nearing 600 posts and still have things to say.

To you I say: thank you for reading.

To my clients I say: thank you for entrusting me with your homes.

To my family I say: thank you for supporting this learning process, thank you for your confidence, and thank you for your patience.

I knew there was no turning back on the blog when I showed you this.

And while I have not actually carried through any of the ideas in that post, I have made improvements.  Sometimes you just have to clean up and dig some leftovers out of the basement to make a space a little better.


While it does not look like some awesome laundry room from a magazine, the addition of my husband's old concert poster and a rug a friend brought us from Africa, the laundry room at least looks like it belongs to the two of us.



Throw in some monoprints my kids made at the butterfly festival with their grandparents, and the space looks like it belongs to the FOUR of us.


And really, isn't that what home is all about?

Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...