Monday, November 19, 2012

Bobbin on a Budget

I LOVE a good bobbin chair, don't you?
It's the traditionalist part of me that wishes I lived in the South.  Or at the beach.  So easy breezy, yet so detailed--so crafted--all the same, don't you agree?




Source: elledecor.com via Casey on Pinterest

Source: houzz.com via Lori on Pinterest





Now typically I would say this is a "splurge" item, and I particularly love the ones from Lillian August with the knife edge pillow back and tight seat, looser in feel than box cushions.





BUT.

I recently noticed that Pier 1 is stocking their own version for under $500.




Not bad.  Not bad at all.

Pier 1 is one of those stores where I rarely find/buy anything, for me or others, but I am still in the habit of popping in just in case.  Do you have old haunts like that?

ALSO.

don't forget the Novica giveaway.  So many choices, anyone could do something with $75 bucks over there.  Enter here.

1 comment:

  1. Great find! Pier 1 is one of those stores that occasionally has a unique piece and this chair is definitely one of them.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...