Monday, January 17, 2011

Correction: Rust!

Just saw this post on the lonnyblog. Turns out, it was their editor who made the Nate Berkus show prediction about orange only, really, it was rust. Check out her other predictions here.

But since orange got some lovin, I will add two cents worth:

Amy, here's a look at the burnt orange shade I mentioned, circa Brooklyn 2007.


And Renee, I have always wanted an orange couch, preferably a corduroy chesterfield like the pair that designer Muriel Brandolini once had in her Manhattan study.


[via New York Living]

But then I went and bought an orange rug and, well, the dream of the orange couch was shelved. I'll live vicariously through you. Enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I like learning that I'm 'trendy'. But between mid-century lighting and typography, there's no denying...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...