Monday, October 5, 2015

One Room Challenge: I'm linking up!

Do you know about the One Room Challenge?  I think I have mentioned it here before, and I am certainly a die-hard follower of the event.  Basically 20 bloggers take on the challenge of completely making over one room over the course of six weeks, and they share their progress every Wednesday.  The next round starts this week!  While I will not be one of those official 20, this time around I WILL join the ranks of the designers and bloggers who play around, and share their progress on Thursdays.


What this means for you:  you will actually hear from me consistently for at least the next 6 weeks.  That's right: new content, baby.

Here's the crazy part: I'm making over finished rooms.  Yup.  You know I like a challenge, so why not take a magazine-ready room and start again, on a small budget and in a short amount of time?

Come on back on Thursday to see what I'm working on.  Can't wait to see you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...