Friday, July 31, 2015

The power of styling

Just a quick post today (but look at me: two in one week!)

I'm always amazed at how simple, pretty pieces can be totally transformed by styling.  We ordered this console for a sunroom/ office project (styled two different ways by Pottery Barn):



It happens to be in my house right now, and I was playing around with proportion before selecting lamps for the client.


Same piece, totally different vibe!

My family loves coming home to a completely different furniture.  Especially when it doesn't belong to us and isn't staying.

This pieces ia making me want a slightly larger scale in the entryway.

Occupational hazard all over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...