Monday, June 22, 2015

Dining room designs

Happy Monday!

My kids started camp today, so we are getting back to some kind of structure around here.  The last two weeks felt like two months (in a good way!)

Back to work, back to blogging.

I recently got to see an old client again to get started on the dining room!  (We did her bedroom, living room, and spruced her kitchen all about 2 years ago).  Back then, I was calling her style "Bohemian," but as I look back on it that's not quite right.  There's something a little bit elegant French farmhouse with a contemporary spin to the look.  We talked about a farmhouse table, a mix of upholstered chairs, a chandelier with glass to echo the kitchen pendants, and incoporating the existing painting and sideboard, which bring a strong red to the palette.




What would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...