Monday, March 16, 2015

Perfect Bedding

I often think about what I would do differently with my wedding registry today, nearly 10 years later.  One thing that I did right was my hotel bedding from Macys, in white with a neutral golden/taupe embroidery, seen here in its original place, my Brooklyn bedroom.  It is plain and simple, a great backdrop for changing it up with pillows, and the hotel stripe gives it enough structure to avoid looking like a sheet.  ( I recently went with a similar option in my guest room.)

After 10 years of near-continuous use, the duvet cover is literally coming apart at the seams, putting me in the market for a new one.

In the "if it ain't broke" camp, some hotel-style options:

Pottery Barn
(I used a similar "dotty" duvet here)

Restoration Hardware

Restoration  Hardware

Restoration Hardware
(I used similar, here)

Crate and Barrel


Another possibility is white on white, with texture for interest.  I can still layer in an ever-rotating cast of pillows, and the duvet is interesting enough on its own.

West Elm

West Elm

Crane and Canopy

Coyuchi

Coyuchi

Ballard Designs

This is sort of where I'm at in the bedroom.  


What bedding would you go for?

Of course there's always the wild card:



So in love with these embroidered stripe options from Coyuchi!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...