Friday, March 13, 2015

Late to the Party

So, I'm on Instagram.

What?!

I know.  I'm late to this party.  I didn't "get it" for a long time, but now I'm loving it.  My (much younger than me) cousins were recently talking about their instagram "personas" and "voice" that they are cultivating, and unlike some other social media platforms, where persona can mean fake, I'm enjoying the conceptual possibilities of instagram.  I find that the square frame has me seeing things differently, and I am looking out for little details in a way that makes me engaged with my surroundings.










Anyway.  Follow me here, if you are so inclined.

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I just started too. I love it and have considered slowing down the blog! What?....it's just so instant and fun. All day long wonderful images just appear and make me smile. Can it get any better?
    Sharon
    The House of Hampton

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...